Hello

Everything that is not related to TA3D (no abuse will be accepted) / Tout ce qui n'a rien à voir avec TA3D (aucun abus ne sera toléré)
Fatmonkey13

Hello

Post by Fatmonkey13 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:14 am

Hi, I am a TA fan, and have been watching TA3D develop for years, and really like the way I see it going, so I decided to join this forum, in part to show my support, and also to get more involved in TA3D. Hopefully I can be of some help testing and working with making new content.

zuzuf
Administrateur - Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by zuzuf » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Welcome to this forum and to the community :)

TA3D 0.6 is almost in RC stage (there is no RC package yet because I have no convenient way to build and upload packages right now) so we'll need testers :). Multiplayer hasn't been tested as much as other parts of the engine so maybe you could try that (right now, I can't play online but you can ask someone else like balthazar maybe).

It is great you're interested in making new content since this is most of the work left now (cf http://trac.ta3d.org/browser/trunk/src/ta3d/mods/ta3d which is mostly empty).

PS: I am sorry I could not validate your post earlier, I've been really busy lately and I am still missing a descent Internet connection.
=>;-D Penguin Powered

Fatmonkey13

Post by Fatmonkey13 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:50 pm

Thanks.

I have three computers that should be capable of handling TA3D, one XP, one Server 2003, and one Win7, so maybe I can try something on my LAN if get another person to play multiplayer is problematic.

zuzuf
Administrateur - Site Admin

Post by zuzuf » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:20 pm

That could be helpful :)
=>;-D Penguin Powered