Unfortunate yet happy news

Everything that is not related to TA3D (no abuse will be accepted) / Tout ce qui n'a rien à voir avec TA3D (aucun abus ne sera toléré)
MattyWS

Unfortunate yet happy news

Post by MattyWS » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:35 am

Hey, haven't been around in a while, I went on a skiing holiday which took up a good month, but not only that, I build a half decent portfolio of my work and managed to land myself a paid placement for 6 months at a place in/near Oxford called DR Studios. While this is great news it will mean, for the most part, the end of my help for this project, at least for half a year. However I will be watching you guys, and I'll probably talk about TA3D at the studio. So who knows, you may get more fans and help. :)

It's been great helping out, thanks for putting up with me. ^^

zuzuf
Administrateur - Site Admin

Re: Unfortunate yet happy news

Post by zuzuf » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:05 am

I wish you good luck :).

PS: did you finish your tactical icons ?
=>;-D Penguin Powered

MattyWS

Post by MattyWS » Wed May 18, 2011 9:46 pm

I think I made them all but people complained it was too complicated (pretty much the same as supreme commander 2 stuff but ok). Did I ever send you all the trees replacements in the end? And what about the rocks aswell? I made replacements for all greenworlds rocks and one version of a metal world steamvent (which could easily be used as to replace all of them in metal maps without any problems). Out of those things tell me what you need and I can send them to ya.

And just a little update, turns out I had to first pass a test to get an interview, which was delayed because they thought the test would be too hard for me, so I finally got the test last week, did it and got the interview next week to see if I get it.

zuzuf
Administrateur - Site Admin

Post by zuzuf » Thu May 19, 2011 5:58 pm

I think it's ok for the trees but I don't have the rocks and the metal steamvent.

:) I have been there a few weeks ago too, passing tests, interviews, the most annoying interviews and tests all for the same company and in the end I got a job somewhere else :mrgreen:

I wish you good luck with your interview.
=>;-D Penguin Powered