Keep it up!

Everything that is not related to TA3D (no abuse will be accepted) / Tout ce qui n'a rien à voir avec TA3D (aucun abus ne sera toléré)
fulano

Keep it up!

Post by fulano » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:49 pm

I'm about completely fed up with Spring, and OTA just crashes on my PC anymore and I don't have time to really figure out how to get it to work.

I'd be much more interested in this project, so I hope you keep up the good work!

Also, just to add. The only feature I felt OTA REALLY missed was a multiplayer save feature. That's why I don't play OTA much anymore and half the reason I don't mess with spring.

zuzuf
Administrateur - Site Admin

Re: Keep it up!

Post by zuzuf » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Thanks, I like that kind of posts :).

Currently the multiplayer save feature is in an unknown state: it was broken somewhere in the middle of 0.6 development but I didn't have much time to test it lately. I may have a look at it this week end.
=>;-D Penguin Powered

fulano

Post by fulano » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:07 am

Sorry about the double post! My browser (Firefox) has been having trouble with all phpBB forums lately. It has me confused when I had two e-mails, one saying my post was approved and one saying it was disapproved. :)

I'd help you test it but my TA disks are currently in another state and I won't have the chance to go get them till like February or March.

EDIT:
Maybe you'd be interested in this error. When I make a post and click the link to view the thread I get this message:

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at www.zuzuf.net Port 80

I have Firefox 3.6.13

zuzuf
Administrateur - Site Admin

Post by zuzuf » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Interesting.

PS: I am running Firefox 3.6.13 too and I've just tested, it works for me. Do you use some add-on that could tweak some of Firefox parameters ?
=>;-D Penguin Powered

fulano

Post by fulano » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Only FlashBlock, but unless you're excited to fix the problem I'd rather let you guys work on your project here and I'll worry about it when I get time. :)

Balthazar

Post by Balthazar » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Firefox here too - no problems noticed )