Mass Banning..

Everything that is not related to TA3D (no abuse will be accepted) / Tout ce qui n'a rien à voir avec TA3D (aucun abus ne sera toléré)
DOT

Mass Banning..

Post by DOT » Wed May 26, 2010 10:05 am

I have checked the user list and there are many user with senseless "user name"
and their website shows often to some damn products or other >>shitty<< websites.

I will ban those user's tomorrow if i have accidentally banned some User that aren't a spambot please send me an private message or post here
. the aim of it that we have cleaner userlist with no spambots involved in it

and i have a >>Demand<<

because there is recently alot of spammer's there i would suggest
that Registration would need Moderator/Admin Approval to reduce Spambot's and that the reason why he wants in there needs to be reasoned too it doesn't need to be much
it should at least having a proof that it is a Human there and not spambots trying to spamming around
or maybe Captcha System

zuzuf
Administrateur - Site Admin

Re: Mass Banning..

Post by zuzuf » Wed May 26, 2010 11:05 am

There is already a Captcha and users cannot post publicly before their first message has been approved by a moderator (who are the only ones able to see their posts until it's done).

I don't know if validating inscriptions would help that much, maybe someone has an other idea ?
=>;-D Penguin Powered

milipili

Post by milipili » Wed May 26, 2010 12:15 pm

It is often a real person behind this kind of spam. Adding an email validation makes the task more difficult and risky for the spammer (because you can trace it) but it can not 100% guarantee that it won't happen again.
Damien Gerard
Ta3d & Yuni Developer

DOT

Post by DOT » Thu May 27, 2010 8:52 am

Hm isn't it atleast possible to add filters on the username that bans automaticaly user with headbanged name?