tests on 0.3.1-TEST5

You have tested TA3D, share your experience /
Vous avez testé TA3D, venez partager votre expérience
Corsaire

tests on 0.3.1-TEST5

Post by Corsaire » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:10 pm

there's no usable metal on the maps (except of course the maps made of metal)

tdf non trouvé: LavaMetal3
tdf non trouvé: LavaMetal1
tdf non trouvé: LavaMetal2

Balthazar

Post by Balthazar » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:09 am

Doesn`t meet this problem. All non-metal maps that I`ve play works fine.

Zuzuf, there is some kind of visual bug with buttons in the game setup menu - buttons Ok and Back seems to be interlaced. If you don`t experience this bug, I can post a screenshot of it.

And switch planes in defence.c for land units. Planes are making me go crazy :) I put my comm in depth of the sea and it`s became invincible.
Anyway, defence.c should be played on small land maps without big hills and so on (because of pathfinding).

More to defence.c - i suggest to make time interval for 1 minute. Each minute spawns a creature - after each minute number of spawned creatures doubles. I suggesr ARM PeeWee for example.
1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128 and so on. That`ll allow player to feel himself always under attack and should make game much ass-kicked.

And one more thing - there are no dead corpses anywere. Should pe plenty of dead!!!! :)))))

zuzuf
Administrateur - Site Admin

Post by zuzuf » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:57 am

yeah you're right should be lots of corpses everywhere :D . Could you please send a screen of the bug with buttons?

hmm commander invincible under water, I will add some torpedo bombers :D and also change a few things to that script since for now you can't win : at the "end" 100 berthas are spawned every 10min.
=>;-D Penguin Powered

Balthazar

Post by Balthazar » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:20 pm

Well, torpedo bomber is not a good idea. I sugges not to use flying units, at least not from very start. Why don`t you like PeeWees?