I used old setting, and it crashed when loaded

and greeting timeline..
Attachments
ta3d.rar
(3.65 KiB) Downloaded 975 times

xpoy

Re: bug in beta 7

Post by xpoy » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:53 am

When building, the Commander 'slegs just keep been paralyzed continuously when the commander body didn't move.
Click the commander will lock the view, making control of commanders is very difficult, thus often need to build more cons units to give commanders a few projects.
Couldn't Choosed unit when the selection box appears clearly inside the unit (because of perspective ?) , select the box move with the camera set a hard time, and just lower the operational efficiency.
Current Wayfinding make unit run very, very far away to detour, For keep units together in this case, it make TA need macro countrol!!!!!!! The FindPath just need keep units together in most cases, the actual units long way move is design by player, not pathfinder

Without those bugs, I can make a tourment for TA3D /:^]............................

Balthazar

Post by Balthazar » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:12 pm

I guess +1.
Units should be able to stay closer to each other, than current pathfinding allows. The area of presence effect should be much smaller, so units could stay close to each other, without pushing around.

zuzuf
Administrateur - Site Admin

Post by zuzuf » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:58 pm

I'll tweak that :)

Can you test running a clean beta 7 install, let it auto-detect settings and test the game with those auto-detected settings ? I'd like to know if the auto-configuration tool works and if it guesses settings properly. Please post video card and OS for each test.
=>;-D Penguin Powered