compilation problems with ta3d-0-5-0-TEST-5

You have a problem with TA3D, it doesn't run or it crashes...
/
Vous avez un problème avec TA3D, il ne se lance pas ou plante...
mr_kyle

compilation problems with ta3d-0-5-0-TEST-5

Post by mr_kyle » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:34 pm

first of all your build instructions are incomplete. I had to use "cmake -i" instead of ./configure in order to be able to compile ta3d, and when i did compile it stopped with this output:
[ 1%] Built target tdf
[ 2%] Built target stdafx
[ 3%] Built target logs
[ 4%] Built target console
[ 6%] Built target debuginfos
[ 9%] Built target threads
[ 13%] Built target 3dtoolbox
[ 23%] Built target misc
[ 24%] Built target i18n
[ 25%] Built target ta3dmath
[ 29%] Built target tajpeg
[ 37%] Built target gfx
[ 41%] Built target fileformats
[ 43%] Built target particles
[ 44%] Built target audio
[ 46%] Built target hpi
[ 47%] Built target oldgui
[ 54%] Built target gui
[ 56%] Built target ingame
Linking CXX executable ../3dmeditor-bin
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libgfx.a(shader.o): In function `TA3D::(anonymous namespace)
::loadFragmentShader(TA3D::String const&)':
shader.cpp:(.text+0x553): undefined reference to `TA3D::Paths::Files::LoadContentInMemory(TA3D::St
ring const&, unsigned long long&, unsigned long long)'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libgfx.a(shader.o): In function `TA3D::(anonymous namespace)
::loadVertexShader(TA3D::String const&)':
shader.cpp:(.text+0x9d1): undefined reference to `TA3D::Paths::Files::LoadContentInMemory(TA3D::St
ring const&, unsigned long long&, unsigned long long)'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libfileformats.a(3do.o): In function `TA3D::OBJECT::random_p
os(TA3D::SCRIPT_DATA*, int, Vector3D*)':
3do.cpp:(.text+0x7f7e): undefined reference to `TA3D::Math::RandFromTable()'
3do.cpp:(.text+0x7fc1): undefined reference to `TA3D::Math::RandFromTable()'
3do.cpp:(.text+0x7fec): undefined reference to `TA3D::Math::RandFromTable()'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libfileformats.a(3do.o): In function `TA3D::OBJECT::compute_
coord(TA3D::SCRIPT_DATA*, Vector3D*, bool, int, Vector3D*, Vector3D*, MATRIX_4x4*, float, Vector3D
*, bool, TA3D::OBJECT*, TA3D::SCRIPT_DATA*)':
3do.cpp:(.text+0x8979): undefined reference to `TA3D::Math::RandFromTable()'
3do.cpp:(.text+0x89ef): undefined reference to `TA3D::Math::RandFromTable()'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libfileformats.a(3do.o):3do.cpp:(.text+0x8a71): more undefin
ed references to `TA3D::Math::RandFromTable()' follow
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libparticles.a(particlesengine.o): In function `TA3D::PARTIC
LE_ENGINE::PARTICLE_ENGINE()':
particlesengine.cpp:(.text+0x5d50): undefined reference to `TA3D::cThread::InitThread()'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libparticles.a(particlesengine.o): In function `TA3D::PARTIC
LE_ENGINE::PARTICLE_ENGINE()':
particlesengine.cpp:(.text+0x5efe): undefined reference to `TA3D::cThread::InitThread()'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libgui.a(wnd.o): In function `TA3D::WND::doDrawWindowBackgro
undObject(TA3D::String&, int, bool, TA3D::SKIN*)':
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x1fbd): undefined reference to `TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture::draw(float, float)'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libgui.a(wnd.o): In function `TA3D::WND::check(int, int, int
, int, bool, TA3D::SKIN*)':
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x8f36): undefined reference to `TA3D::VARS::sound_manager'
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x8f56): undefined reference to `TA3D::VARS::sound_manager'
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x8f70): undefined reference to `TA3D::Audio::Manager::playTDFSoundNow(TA3D::String
const&, Vector3D const*)'
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x96a3): undefined reference to `TA3D::VARS::sound_manager'
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x96c7): undefined reference to `TA3D::VARS::sound_manager'
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x96e1): undefined reference to `TA3D::Audio::Manager::playTDFSoundNow(TA3D::String
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x979c): undefined reference to `TA3D::VARS::sound_manager'
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x97c0): undefined reference to `TA3D::VARS::sound_manager'
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x97da): undefined reference to `TA3D::Audio::Manager::playTDFSoundNow(TA3D::String
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libgui.a(object.o): In function `TA3D::GUIOBJ::~GUIOBJ()':
object.cpp:(.text+0x72e): undefined reference to `TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture::destroy()'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libgui.a(object.o): In function `TA3D::GUIOBJ::~GUIOBJ()':
object.cpp:(.text+0x992): undefined reference to `TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture::destroy()'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libgui.a(object.o): In function `TA3D::GUIOBJ::create_ta_but ton(float, float, std::vector<TA3D::String, std::allocator<TA3D::String> > const&, std::vector<uns igned int, std::allocator<unsigned int> > const&, int)':
object.cpp:(.text+0x1d3a): undefined reference to `TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture::set(unsigned int) '
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libgui.a(object.o): In function `std::vector<TA3D::Interface s::GfxTexture, std::allocator<TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture> >::resize(unsigned int)':
object.cpp:(.gnu.linkonce.t._ZNSt6vectorIN4TA3D10Interfaces10GfxTextureESaIS2_EE6resizeEj[std::vec tor<TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture, std::allocator<TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture> >::resize(unsigned int)]+0xd): undefined reference to `TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture::GfxTexture()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [3dmeditor-bin] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/3dmeditor-bin.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Looks like some sort of linking error but,
i may very well have made a mistake somewhere if u have any ideas as to what or need to know more to give an answer please let me know. Thank you for your time.
:)

zuzuf
Administrateur - Site Admin

Post by zuzuf » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:43 pm

What if you try:
# rm CMakeCache.txt
# cmake ./

Which OS are you running and on which architecture (32/64bits)?
=>;-D Penguin Powered

milipili

Post by milipili » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:56 pm

Autotools have been removed.
The reliable source of informations is here :
http:/trac.ta3d.org/browser/trunk/docs/dev

and not the website.
Those documents might not be enough complete.
Damien Gerard
Ta3d & Yuni Developer

milipili

Post by milipili » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:09 pm

If you still get an error at linking, please provide in the same time the complete output from CMake.

Example on my OS X:

Code: Select all

Shani-2 [milipili] ~/Projects/TA3D/trunk % rm -f cmake_install.cmake && cmake . && make
-- TA3D -  v0.5.0 (Rev: 1047)
-- Darwin Shani-2.local 9.4.0 Darwin Kernel Version 9.4.0: Mon Jun  9 19:30:53 PDT 2008 root:xnu-1228.5.20~1/RELEASE_I386 i386
-- Default C++ flags set to `-O3 -g -Wall `
-- [DEBUG] The Debug mode has been enabled
-- [OpenGL] Mesa: NO
-- [OpenGL] GLu: YES
-- [OpenGL] Include dir: /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework
-- [OpenGL] The GL library: /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework
-- [OpenGL] The GLU library: /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework
-- [OpenGL] Added Frameworks: AGL, OpenGL, Carbon
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /Users/milipili/Projects/TA3D/trunk
Scanning dependencies of target hpi
[  1%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/hpi.dir/TA3D_hpi.o
[...]
Damien Gerard
Ta3d & Yuni Developer

zuzuf

Post by zuzuf » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:28 am

milipili wrote:Autotools have been removed.
The reliable source of informations is here :
http:/trac.ta3d.org/browser/trunk/docs/dev

and not the website.
Those documents might not be enough complete.
Yes, the website documentation refers to the stable release (0.4.2) not current development releases.
=>;-D Penguin Powered

mr_kyle

compilation adventure

Post by mr_kyle » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:25 pm

well i tried the site you recommended (http:/trac.ta3d.org/browser/trunk/docs/dev) and all i got out of it was : An error occurred while loading http:/trac.ta3d.org/browser/trunk/docs/dev:
No hostname specified. which did not do much for me so i tried your recommended configure and build instructions and this is what i got out of it :
cmake ./
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Check size of void*
-- Check size of void* - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- TA3D - v0.5.0 (Rev: exported)
-- Default C++ flags set to ` `
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so;/usr/X11R6/lib/libXext.so
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so;/usr/X11R6/lib/libXext.so - found
-- Looking for gethostbyname
-- Looking for gethostbyname - found
-- Looking for connect
-- Looking for connect - found
-- Looking for remove
-- Looking for remove - found
-- Looking for shmat
-- Looking for shmat - found
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE - found
-- [OpenGL] Include dir: /usr/include
-- [OpenGL] The GL library: /usr/lib/libGL.so
-- [OpenGL] The GLU library: /usr/lib/libGLU.so
-- [OpenGL] Added Libraries :
. /usr/lib/libGLU.so
. /usr/lib/libGL.so
. -lSM
. -lICE
. /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so
. /usr/X11R6/lib/libXext.so
make: Entering directory `/home/dave/ta3d/src/lua'
rm -f liblua.a lapi.o lcode.o ldebug.o ldo.o ldump.o lfunc.o lgc.o llex.o lmem.o lobject.o lopcodes.o lparse
r.o lstate.o lstring.o ltable.o ltm.o lundump.o lvm.o lzio.o lauxlib.o lbaselib.o ldblib.o liolib.o lmathlib
.o loslib.o ltablib.o lstrlib.o loadlib.o linit.o
make: Leaving directory `/home/dave/ta3d/src/lua'
make all MYCFLAGS=-DLUA_USE_LINUX MYLIBS="-Wl,-E -ldl -lreadline -lhistory -lncurses"
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/dave/ta3d/src/lua'
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/myth
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lapi.o lapi.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/myth
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lcode.o lcode.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o ldebug.o ldebug.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o ldo.o ldo.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o ldump.o ldump.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lfunc.o lfunc.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lgc.o lgc.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o llex.o llex.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lmem.o lmem.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lobject.o lobject.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lopcodes.o lopcodes.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lparser.o lparser.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lstate.o lstate.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lstring.o lstring.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o ltable.o ltable.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o ltm.o ltm.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lundump.o lundump.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lvm.o lvm.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lzio.o lzio.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lauxlib.o lauxlib.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lbaselib.o lbaselib.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o ldblib.o ldblib.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o liolib.o liolib.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lmathlib.o lmathlib.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o loslib.o loslib.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o ltablib.o ltablib.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lstrlib.o lstrlib.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o loadlib.o loadlib.c
tv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o linit.o linit.c
ar rcu liblua.a lapi.o lcode.o ldebug.o ldo.o ldump.o lfunc.o lgc.o llex.o lmem.o lobject.o lopcodes.o lpars
er.o lstate.o lstring.o ltable.o ltm.o lundump.o lvm.o lzio.o lauxlib.o lbaselib.o ldblib.o liolib.o lmathli
b.o loslib.o ltablib.o lstrlib.o loadlib.o linit.o
ranlib liblua.a
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dave/ta3d/src/lua'
make: Entering directory `/home/dave/ta3d/src/hawknl/src'
rm -f crc.o errorstr.o nl.o sock.o group.o loopback.o err.o thread.o mutex.o condition.o nltime.o libNL.so.1
.6.8 libNL.a
make: Leaving directory `/home/dave/ta3d/src/hawknl/src'
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTR
ANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/in
clude -c -o crc.o crc.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTR ANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/in clude -c -o errorstr.o errorstr.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTR ANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/in clude -c -o nl.o nl.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTR ANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/in clude -c -o sock.o sock.c
sock.c: In function 'sock_AddrToString':
sock.c:1764: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'long unsigned int'
sock.c:1764: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'long unsigned int'
sock.c:1764: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 5 has type 'long unsigned int'
sock.c:1764: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 6 has type 'long unsigned int'
sock.c:1774: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'long unsigned int'
sock.c:1774: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'long unsigned int'
sock.c:1774: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 5 has type 'long unsigned int'
sock.c:1774: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 6 has type 'long unsigned int'
sock.c: In function 'sock_StringToAddr':
sock.c:1789: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int *', but argument 3 has type 'NLulong *'
sock.c:1789: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int *', but argument 4 has type 'NLulong *'
sock.c:1789: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int *', but argument 5 has type 'NLulong *'
sock.c:1789: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int *', but argument 6 has type 'NLulong *'
sock.c:1789: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int *', but argument 7 has type 'NLulong *'
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRA NT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/incl ude -c -o group.o group.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o loopback.o loopback.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o err.o err.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o thread.o thread.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o mutex.o mutex.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o condition.o condition.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o nltime.o nltime.c
gcc -o libNL.so.1.6.8 crc.o errorstr.o nl.o sock.o group.o loopback.o err.o thread.o mutex.o condition.o nltime.o -shared -Wl,-soname,NL.so.1.6 -rdynamic -lpthread -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT
ar cru libNL.a crc.o errorstr.o nl.o sock.o group.o loopback.o err.o thread.o mutex.o condition.o nltime.o
ranlib libNL.a
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/dave/ta3d
dave@davesbox : /home/dave/ta3ddave@davesbox:~/ta3d$ make
CMake Error: Parse error in cache file /home/dave/ta3d/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: ;
CMake Error: Parse error in cache file /home/dave/ta3d/CMakeCache.txt. Offending entry: ;
-- TA3D - v0.5.0 (Rev: exported)
-- Default C++ flags set to ` `
-- [OpenGL] Include dir: /usr/include
-- [OpenGL] The GL library: /usr/lib/libGL.so
-- [OpenGL] The GLU library: /usr/lib/libGLU.so
-- [OpenGL] Added Libraries :
. /usr/lib/libGLU.so
. /usr/lib/libGL.so
. -lSM
. -lICE
-- Configuring done
make: *** [cmake_check_build_system] Error 255

so then i tried it my way again:

cmake -i
Would you like to see advanced options? [No]:yes
Please wait while cmake processes CMakeLists.txt files....

. /usr/lib/libGLU.so
. /usr/lib/libGL.so
. -lSM
. -lICE
rm -f liblua.a lapi.o lcode.o ldebug.o ldo.o ldump.o lfunc.o lgc.o llex.o lmem.o lobject.o lopcodes.o lparser.o lstate.o lstring.o ltable.o ltm.o lundump.o lvm.o lzio.o lauxlib.o lbaselib.o ldblib.o liolib.o lmathlib.o loslib.o ltablib.o lstrlib.o loadlib.o linit.o
make all MYCFLAGS=-DLUA_USE_LINUX MYLIBS="-Wl,-E -ldl -lreadline -lhistory -lncurses"
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/dave/ta3d/src/lua'
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lapi.o lapi.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lcode.o lcode.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o ldebug.o ldebug.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o ldo.o ldo.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o ldump.o ldump.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lfunc.o lfunc.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lgc.o lgc.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o llex.o llex.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lmem.o lmem.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lobject.o lobject.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lopcodes.o lopcodes.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lparser.o lparser.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lstate.o lstate.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lstring.o lstring.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o ltable.o ltable.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o ltm.o ltm.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lundump.o lundump.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lvm.o lvm.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lzio.o lzio.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lauxlib.o lauxlib.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lbaselib.o lbaselib.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o ldblib.o ldblib.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o liolib.o liolib.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lmathlib.o lmathlib.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o loslib.o loslib.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o ltablib.o ltablib.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o lstrlib.o lstrlib.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o loadlib.o loadlib.c
gcc -O2 -Wall -DLUA_USE_LINUX -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o linit.o linit.c
ar rcu liblua.a lapi.o lcode.o ldebug.o ldo.o ldump.o lfunc.o lgc.o llex.o lmem.o lobject.o lopcodes.o lparser.o lstate.o lstring.o ltable.o ltm.o lundump.o lvm.o lzio.o lauxlib.o lbaselib.o ldblib.o liolib.o lmathlib.o loslib.o ltablib.o lstrlib.o loadlib.o linit.o
ranlib liblua.a
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dave/ta3d/src/lua'
rm -f crc.o errorstr.o nl.o sock.o group.o loopback.o err.o thread.o mutex.o condition.o nltime.o libNL.so.1.6.8 libNL.a
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o crc.o crc.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o errorstr.o errorstr.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o nl.o nl.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o sock.o sock.c
sock.c: In function 'sock_AddrToString':
sock.c:1764: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'long unsigned int'
sock.c:1764: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'long unsigned int'
sock.c:1764: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 5 has type 'long unsigned int'
sock.c:1764: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 6 has type 'long unsigned int'
sock.c:1774: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'long unsigned int'
sock.c:1774: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'long unsigned int'
sock.c:1774: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 5 has type 'long unsigned int'
sock.c:1774: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 6 has type 'long unsigned int'
sock.c: In function 'sock_StringToAddr':
sock.c:1789: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int *', but argument 3 has type 'NLulong *'
sock.c:1789: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int *', but argument 4 has type 'NLulong *'
sock.c:1789: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int *', but argument 5 has type 'NLulong *'
sock.c:1789: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int *', but argument 6 has type 'NLulong *'
sock.c:1789: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int *', but argument 7 has type 'NLulong *'
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o group.o group.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o loopback.o loopback.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o err.o err.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o thread.o thread.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o mutex.o mutex.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o condition.o condition.c
gcc -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/opt/kde/include -I/opt/mysql/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -I/opt/mythtv/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o nltime.o nltime.c
gcc -o libNL.so.1.6.8 crc.o errorstr.o nl.o sock.o group.o loopback.o err.o thread.o mutex.o condition.o nltime.o -shared -Wl,-soname,NL.so.1.6 -rdynamic -lpthread -Wall -fPIC -I../include -funroll-all-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT
ar cru libNL.a crc.o errorstr.o nl.o sock.o group.o loopback.o err.o thread.o mutex.o condition.o nltime.o
ranlib libNL.a

Variable Name: ALLEGRO_CONFIG_BIN
Description: Path to a program.
Current Value: /usr/bin/allegro-config
New Value (Enter to keep current value):

Variable Name: BUILT_LUA
Description: LUA has been built
Current Value: 1

Variable Name: BUILT_NL
Description: HawkNL has been built
Current Value: 1

Variable Name: CMAKE_AR
Current Value: /usr/bin/ar

Variable Name: CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY
Description: For backwards compatibility, what version of CMake commands and syntax should this version of CMake allow.
Current Value: 2.4

Variable Name: CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE
Description: Choose the type of build, options are: None(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS or CMAKE_C_FLAGS used) Debug Release RelWithDebInfo MinSizeRel.
Current Value:

Variable Name: CMAKE_COLOR_MAKEFILE
Description: Enable/Disable color output during build.
Current Value: ON

Variable Name: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
Description: CXX compiler.
Current Value: /usr/bin/c++

Variable Name: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS
Description: Flags used by the compiler during all build types.
Current Value:

Variable Name: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG
Description: Flags used by the compiler during debug builds.
Current Value: -g

Variable Name: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL
Description: Flags used by the compiler during release minsize builds.
Current Value: -Os -DNDEBUG

Variable Name: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE
Description: Flags used by the compiler during release builds (/MD /Ob1 /Oi /Ot /Oy /Gs will produce slightly less optimized but smaller files).
Current Value: -O3 -DNDEBUG

Variable Name: CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO
Description: Flags used by the compiler during Release with Debug Info builds.
Current Value: -O2 -g

Variable Name: CMAKE_C_COMPILER
Description: C compiler.
Current Value: /usr/bin/gcc

Variable Name: CMAKE_C_FLAGS
Description: Flags for C compiler.
Current Value:

Variable Name: CMAKE_C_FLAGS_DEBUG
Description: Flags used by the compiler during debug builds.
Current Value: -g

Variable Name: CMAKE_C_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL
Description: Flags used by the compiler during release minsize builds.
Current Value: -Os -DNDEBUG

Variable Name: CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE
Description: Flags used by the compiler during release builds (/MD /Ob1 /Oi /Ot /Oy /Gs will produce slightly less optimized but smaller files).
Current Value: -O3 -DNDEBUG

Variable Name: CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO
Description: Flags used by the compiler during Release with Debug Info builds.
Current Value: -O2 -g

Variable Name: CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS
Description: Flags used by the linker.
Current Value: -L/opt/kde/lib -L/opt/mysql/lib/mysql -L/usr/X11R6/lib

Variable Name: CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG
Description: Flags used by the linker during debug builds.
Current Value:

Variable Name: CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL
Description: Flags used by the linker during release minsize builds.
Current Value:

Variable Name: CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE
Description: Flags used by the linker during release builds.
Current Value:

Variable Name: CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO
Description: Flags used by the linker during Release with Debug Info builds.
Current Value:

Variable Name: CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX
Description: Install path prefix, prepended onto install directories.
Current Value: /usr/local

Variable Name: CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM
Current Value: /usr/bin/make

Variable Name: CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS
Description: Flags used by the linker during the creation of modules.

Variable Name: CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG
Current Value:

Variable Name: CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL
Current Value:

Variable Name: CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE
Current Value:

Variable Name: CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO
Current Value:

Variable Name: CMAKE_RANLIB
Current Value: /usr/bin/ranlib

Variable Name: CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS
Description: Flags used by the linker during the creation of dll's.

Variable Name: CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_DEBUG
Current Value:

Variable Name: CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL
Current Value:

Variable Name: CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE
Current Value:

Variable Name: CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO
Current Value:

Variable Name: CMAKE_SKIP_RPATH
Description: If set, runtime paths are not added when using shared libraries.
Current Value: NO

Variable Name: CMAKE_USE_RELATIVE_PATHS
Description: If true, cmake will use relative paths in makefiles and projects.
Current Value: OFF

Variable Name: CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE
Description: If this value is on, makefiles will be generated without the .SILENT directive, and all commands will be echoed to the console during the make. This is useful for debugging only. With Visual Studio IDE projects all commands are done without /nologo.
Current Value: FALSE

Variable Name: EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH
Description: Single output directory for building all executables.
Current Value:

Variable Name: LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH
Description: Single output directory for building all libraries.
Current Value:

Variable Name: OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR
Description: Path to a file.
Current Value: /usr/include

Variable Name: OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY
Description: Path to a library.
Current Value: /usr/lib/libGL.so

Variable Name: OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY
Current Value: /usr/lib/libGLU.so

Variable Name: OPENGL_xmesa_INCLUDE_DIR
Current Value: OPENGL_xmesa_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND

Variable Name: VAR_LIB_ALLEG_GL
Current Value: /usr/lib/libagl.so

Variable Name: VAR_LIB_FMODEX
Current Value: /usr/local/lib/libfmodex.so

Variable Name: VAR_LIB_FMODEX64
Current Value: VAR_LIB_FMODEX64-NOTFOUND

Variable Name: X11_X11_INCLUDE_PATH
New Value (Enter to keep current value): /usr/X11R6/include

Variable Name: X11_X11_LIB
Current Value: /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so

Variable Name: X11_Xext_LIB
Current Value: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXext.so

Variable Name: X11_Xlib_INCLUDE_PATH

Variable Name: X11_Xutil_INCLUDE_PATH

Please wait while cmake processes CMakeLists.txt files....

. /usr/lib/libGLU.so
. /usr/lib/libGL.so
. -lSM
. -lICE

dave@davesbox : /home/dave/ta3ddave@davesbox:~/ta3d$ make
Scanning dependencies of target tdf
[ 1%] Building CXX object src/misc/CMakeFiles/tdf.dir/tdf.o
Linking CXX static library ../../bin/libs/Linux/libtdf.a
[ 1%] Built target tdf
Scanning dependencies of target stdafx
[ 2%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/stdafx.dir/stdafx.o
Linking CXX static library ../bin/libs/Linux/libstdafx.a
[ 2%] Built target stdafx
Scanning dependencies of target logs
[ 3%] Building CXX object src/logs/CMakeFiles/logs.dir/logs.o
Linking CXX static library ../../bin/libs/Linux/liblogs.a
[ 3%] Built target logs
Scanning dependencies of target console
[ 4%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/console.dir/console.o
Linking CXX static library ../bin/libs/Linux/libconsole.a
[ 4%] Built target console
Scanning dependencies of target debuginfos
[ 5%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/debuginfos.dir/backtrace.o
[ 6%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/debuginfos.dir/cError.o
Linking CXX static library ../bin/libs/Linux/libdebuginfos.a
[ 6%] Built target debuginfos
Scanning dependencies of target threads
[ 7%] Building CXX object src/threads/CMakeFiles/threads.dir/cThread.o
[ 8%] Building CXX object src/threads/CMakeFiles/threads.dir/thread.o
[ 9%] Building CXX object src/threads/CMakeFiles/threads.dir/mutex.o
Linking CXX static library ../../bin/libs/Linux/libthreads.a
[ 9%] Built target threads
Scanning dependencies of target 3dtoolbox
[ 10%] Building CXX object src/misc/CMakeFiles/3dtoolbox.dir/vector.o
[ 11%] Building CXX object src/misc/CMakeFiles/3dtoolbox.dir/matrix.o
[ 12%] Building CXX object src/misc/CMakeFiles/3dtoolbox.dir/material.light.o
[ 13%] Building CXX object src/misc/CMakeFiles/3dtoolbox.dir/camera.o
Linking CXX static library ../../bin/libs/Linux/lib3dtoolbox.a
[ 13%] Built target 3dtoolbox
Scanning dependencies of target misc
[ 14%] Building CXX object src/misc/CMakeFiles/misc.dir/string.o
[ 15%] Building CXX object src/misc/CMakeFiles/misc.dir/paths.o
[ 16%] Building CXX object src/misc/CMakeFiles/misc.dir/files.o
[ 17%] Building CXX object src/misc/CMakeFiles/misc.dir/resources.o
[ 18%] Building CXX object src/misc/CMakeFiles/misc.dir/settings.o
[ 19%] Building CXX object src/misc/CMakeFiles/misc.dir/interface.o
[ 20%] Building CXX object src/misc/CMakeFiles/misc.dir/lzw.o
[ 21%] Building CXX object src/misc/CMakeFiles/misc.dir/superqueue.o
[ 22%] Building CXX object src/misc/CMakeFiles/misc.dir/osinfo.o
[ 23%] Building CXX object src/misc/CMakeFiles/misc.dir/application.o
Linking CXX static library ../../bin/libs/Linux/libmisc.a
[ 23%] Built target misc
Scanning dependencies of target i18n
[ 24%] Building CXX object src/languages/CMakeFiles/i18n.dir/i18n.o
Linking CXX static library ../../bin/libs/Linux/libi18n.a
[ 24%] Built target i18n
Scanning dependencies of target ta3dmath
[ 25%] Building CXX object src/misc/CMakeFiles/ta3dmath.dir/math.o
Linking CXX static library ../../bin/libs/Linux/libta3dmath.a
[ 25%] Built target ta3dmath
Scanning dependencies of target tajpeg
[ 26%] Building CXX object src/jpeg/CMakeFiles/tajpeg.dir/decode.o
[ 27%] Building CXX object src/jpeg/CMakeFiles/tajpeg.dir/encode.o
[ 28%] Building CXX object src/jpeg/CMakeFiles/tajpeg.dir/io.o
[ 29%] Building CXX object src/jpeg/CMakeFiles/tajpeg.dir/ta3d_jpg.o
Linking CXX static library ../../bin/libs/Linux/libtajpeg.a
[ 29%] Built target tajpeg
Scanning dependencies of target gfx
[ 30%] Building CXX object src/gfx/CMakeFiles/gfx.dir/gfx.o
[ 31%] Building CXX object src/gfx/CMakeFiles/gfx.dir/font.o
[ 32%] Building CXX object src/gfx/CMakeFiles/gfx.dir/glfunc.o
[ 33%] Building CXX object src/gfx/CMakeFiles/gfx.dir/fx.base.o
[ 34%] Building CXX object src/gfx/CMakeFiles/gfx.dir/fx.particle.o
[ 35%] Building CXX object src/gfx/CMakeFiles/gfx.dir/fx.manager.o
[ 36%] Building CXX object src/gfx/CMakeFiles/gfx.dir/shader.o
[ 37%] Building CXX object src/gfx/CMakeFiles/gfx.dir/texture.o
Linking CXX static library ../../bin/libs/Linux/libgfx.a
[ 37%] Built target gfx
Scanning dependencies of target fileformats
[ 38%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/fileformats.dir/gaf.o
[ 39%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/fileformats.dir/3do.o
[ 40%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/fileformats.dir/obj.o
[ 41%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/fileformats.dir/3ds.o
Linking CXX static library ../bin/libs/Linux/libfileformats.a
[ 41%] Built target fileformats
Scanning dependencies of target particles
[ 42%] Building CXX object src/gfx/particles/CMakeFiles/particles.dir/particlessystem.o
[ 43%] Building CXX object src/gfx/particles/CMakeFiles/particles.dir/particlesengine.o
Linking CXX static library ../../../bin/libs/Linux/libparticles.a
[ 43%] Built target particles
Scanning dependencies of target audio
[ 44%] Building CXX object src/sounds/CMakeFiles/audio.dir/manager.o
Linking CXX static library ../../bin/libs/Linux/libaudio.a
[ 44%] Built target audio
Scanning dependencies of target hpi
[ 45%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/hpi.dir/TA3D_hpi.o
[ 46%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/hpi.dir/hpiview.o
Linking CXX static library ../bin/libs/Linux/libhpi.a
[ 46%] Built target hpi
Scanning dependencies of target oldgui
[ 47%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/oldgui.dir/gui.o
Linking CXX static library ../bin/libs/Linux/liboldgui.a
[ 47%] Built target oldgui
Scanning dependencies of target gui
[ 48%] Building CXX object src/gfx/gui/CMakeFiles/gui.dir/base.o
[ 50%] Building CXX object src/gfx/gui/CMakeFiles/gui.dir/object.o
[ 51%] Building CXX object src/gfx/gui/CMakeFiles/gui.dir/skin.o
[ 52%] Building CXX object src/gfx/gui/CMakeFiles/gui.dir/skin.object.o
[ 53%] Building CXX object src/gfx/gui/CMakeFiles/gui.dir/wnd.o
/home/dave/ta3d/src/gfx/gui/wnd.cpp: In member function 'int TA3D::WND::check(int, int, int, int, bool, TA3D::SKIN*)':
/home/dave/ta3d/src/gfx/gui/wnd.cpp:620: warning: converting negative value '-0x000000001' to 'uint32'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/gfx/gui/wnd.cpp:648: warning: converting negative value '-0x000000001' to 'uint32'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/gfx/gui/wnd.cpp:653: warning: converting negative value '-0x000000001' to 'uint32'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/gfx/gui/wnd.cpp:658: warning: converting negative value '-0x000000001' to 'uint32'
[ 54%] Building CXX object src/gfx/gui/CMakeFiles/gui.dir/area.o
Linking CXX static library ../../../bin/libs/Linux/libgui.a
[ 54%] Built target gui
Scanning dependencies of target ingame
[ 55%] Building CXX object src/ingame/CMakeFiles/ingame.dir/sidedata.o
[ 56%] Building CXX object src/ingame/CMakeFiles/ingame.dir/gamedata.o
Linking CXX static library ../../bin/libs/Linux/libingame.a
[ 56%] Built target ingame
Scanning dependencies of target 3dmeditor-bin
[ 57%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/3dmeditor-bin.dir/3dmeditor.o
/home/dave/ta3d/src/3dmeditor.cpp: In function 'void SurfEdit()':
/home/dave/ta3d/src/3dmeditor.cpp:803: warning: passing 'float' for argument 1 to 'GLuint TA3D::GFX::create_texture(int, int, byte, bool)'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/3dmeditor.cpp:803: warning: passing 'float' for argument 2 to 'GLuint TA3D::GFX::create_texture(int, int, byte, bool)'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/3dmeditor.cpp: In function 'void SurfPaint(int)':
/home/dave/ta3d/src/3dmeditor.cpp:1537: warning: converting to 'int' from 'float'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/3dmeditor.cpp:1538: warning: converting to 'int' from 'float'
[ 58%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/3dmeditor-bin.dir/3dmeditor_sub.o
[ 59%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/3dmeditor-bin.dir/cTAFileParser.o
[ 60%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/3dmeditor-bin.dir/TA3D_NameSpace.o
Linking CXX executable ../3dmeditor-bin
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libgfx.a(shader.o): In function `TA3D::(anonymous namespace)::loadFragmentShader(TA3D::String const&)':
shader.cpp:(.text+0x553): undefined reference to `TA3D::Paths::Files::LoadContentInMemory(TA3D::String const&, unsigned long long&, unsigned long long)'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libgfx.a(shader.o): In function `TA3D::(anonymous namespace)::loadVertexShader(TA3D::String const&)':
shader.cpp:(.text+0x9d1): undefined reference to `TA3D::Paths::Files::LoadContentInMemory(TA3D::String const&, unsigned long long&, unsigned long long)'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libfileformats.a(3do.o): In function `TA3D::OBJECT::random_pos(TA3D::SCRIPT_DATA*, int, Vector3D*)':
3do.cpp:(.text+0x7f7e): undefined reference to `TA3D::Math::RandFromTable()'
3do.cpp:(.text+0x7fc1): undefined reference to `TA3D::Math::RandFromTable()'
3do.cpp:(.text+0x7fec): undefined reference to `TA3D::Math::RandFromTable()'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libfileformats.a(3do.o): In function `TA3D::OBJECT::compute_coord(TA3D::SCRIPT_DATA*, Vector3D*, bool, int, Vector3D*, Vector3D*, MATRIX_4x4*, float, Vector3D*, bool, TA3D::OBJECT*, TA3D::SCRIPT_DATA*)':
3do.cpp:(.text+0x8979): undefined reference to `TA3D::Math::RandFromTable()'
3do.cpp:(.text+0x89ef): undefined reference to `TA3D::Math::RandFromTable()'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libfileformats.a(3do.o):3do.cpp:(.text+0x8a71): more undefined references to `TA3D::Math::RandFromTable()' follow
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libparticles.a(particlesengine.o): In function `TA3D::PARTICLE_ENGINE::PARTICLE_ENGINE()':
particlesengine.cpp:(.text+0x5d50): undefined reference to `TA3D::cThread::InitThread()'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libparticles.a(particlesengine.o): In function `TA3D::PARTICLE_ENGINE::PARTICLE_ENGINE()':
particlesengine.cpp:(.text+0x5efe): undefined reference to `TA3D::cThread::InitThread()'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libgui.a(wnd.o): In function `TA3D::WND::doDrawWindowBackgroundObject(TA3D::String&, int, bool, TA3D::SKIN*)':
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x1fbd): undefined reference to `TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture::draw(float, float)'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libgui.a(wnd.o): In function `TA3D::WND::check(int, int, int, int, bool, TA3D::SKIN*)':
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x8f36): undefined reference to `TA3D::VARS::sound_manager'
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x8f56): undefined reference to `TA3D::VARS::sound_manager'
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x8f70): undefined reference to `TA3D::Audio::Manager::playTDFSoundNow(TA3D::String const&, Vector3D const*)'
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x96a3): undefined reference to `TA3D::VARS::sound_manager'
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x96c7): undefined reference to `TA3D::VARS::sound_manager'
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x96e1): undefined reference to `TA3D::Audio::Manager::playTDFSoundNow(TA3D::String const&, Vector3D const*)'
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x979c): undefined reference to `TA3D::VARS::sound_manager'
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x97c0): undefined reference to `TA3D::VARS::sound_manager'
wnd.cpp:(.text+0x97da): undefined reference to `TA3D::Audio::Manager::playTDFSoundNow(TA3D::String const&, Vector3D const*)'
object.cpp:(.text+0x72e): undefined reference to `TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture::destroy()'
object.cpp:(.text+0x992): undefined reference to `TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture::destroy()'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libgui.a(object.o): In function `TA3D::GUIOBJ::create_ta_button(float, float, std::vector<TA3D::String, std::allocator<TA3D::String> > const&, std::vector<unsigned int, std::allocator<unsigned int> > const&, int)':
object.cpp:(.text+0x1d3a): undefined reference to `TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture::set(unsigned int)'
/home/dave/ta3d/src/../bin/libs/Linux/libgui.a(object.o): In function `std::vector<TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture, std::allocator<TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture> >::resize(unsigned int)':
object.cpp:(.gnu.linkonce.t._ZNSt6vectorIN4TA3D10Interfaces10GfxTextureESaIS2_EE6resizeEj[std::vector<TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture, std::allocator<TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture> >::resize(unsigned int)]+0xd): undefined reference to `TA3D::Interfaces::GfxTexture::GfxTexture()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [3dmeditor-bin] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/3dmeditor-bin.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

sorry if that is a bit to much detail, anyway i am using linux from scratch (altered 6.2), linux-2.6.24-rt1 kernel, on a asus p5ad2 motherboard with a p4 3.2 gig cpu, my graphics card is an invidia 7800 gt oc with nvidias' drivers. Anyway, if you have any suggestions or ideas about how to solve this problem
your help would be appreciated

zuzuf

Post by zuzuf » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:32 pm

oops, correct url is : http://trac.ta3d.org/browser/trunk/docs/dev
with the // instead of / it should work better :D

do you use cmake >= 2.6 ?

try to remove CMakeCache.txt and run cmake again, then make clean and finally make, maybe your build environment wasn't clean.
=>;-D Penguin Powered

milipili

Post by milipili » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:07 pm

Yes you should remove CMakeCache.txt, like with autotools when you have to regen the configure file. We will have to find an appropriated entry in the FAQ for that.

zuzuf: Could you modify the CMakeLists.txt to use the LUA library (headers+static library) provided by the system like in OS X ? I don't have a Linux distro at my disposal for a few days. The source for lua will be only used on Windows for convenience.
Damien Gerard
Ta3d & Yuni Developer

mr_kyle

compilation success but installation failure

Post by mr_kyle » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:47 am

well i updated allegroGL, lua, and cmake with success but, unfortunetly i did not get much success out of installation.
And this is what i obtained:
./ta3d install /mnt/cdrom
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [infos] *** Welcome to TA3D ***
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [infos] Version: 0.5-WIP (rexported)
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [infos] [paths] Started from: `/home/dave/ta3d/`
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [infos] [paths] Preferences: `/home/dave/.ta3d/`
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [infos] [paths] Cache: `/home/dave/.ta3d/cache/`
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [infos] [paths] Savegames: `/home/dave/.ta3d/savegames/`
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [infos] [paths] Screenshots: `/home/dave/.ta3d/screenshots/`
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [infos] [paths] Logs: `/home/dave/.ta3d/log/`
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [infos] Opened the log file: `/home/dave/.ta3d/log/ta3d.log
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [infos] [resources] Added `/home/dave/ta3d/resources/`
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [infos] [system] Vendor: GenuineIntel Unknown (cpuid, x87 FPU, MMX, MMX+, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, cmov)
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [infos] [system] GNU/Linux (2.6)
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [infos] [system] Desktop: 1024x768 (32bits)
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [infos] [system] Allegro version: 4.2.2 (2007)
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [infos] [system] AllegroGL version: 0.4.3
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [error] [tdf] Unable to open `8192`
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:44 2008] [infos] [settings] Loaded from `/home/dave/.ta3d/ta3d.cfg`
Allegro application is running on VT 8
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:45 2008] [infos] Aborting now. Releasing all resources...
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:45 2008] [debug] [i18n] Release.
[Sat Aug 9 17:37:45 2008] [infos] Exit

and yes, i did mount the cdrom and i do have access rights to it. Looks like tdf may have problems of some sort. Any help towards resolving this problem so i can at least test this game out would be appreciated. ta3d just seems to hang and hog a large portion of the cpu, necessitating it being killed off.

zuzuf

Post by zuzuf » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:05 am

does it show a window ?

what happens if you type:
./ta3d help

this should display the list of command line options, if this work you can install required files manually if the installer doesn't work.
=>;-D Penguin Powered

mr_kyle

borked installer

Post by mr_kyle » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:12 pm

yes i tried what you suggested and this is what happened:

./ta3d help
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] *** Welcome to TA3D ***
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] Version: 0.5-WIP (rexported)
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] [paths] Started from: `/home/dave/ta3d/`
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] [paths] Preferences: `/home/dave/.ta3d/`
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] [paths] Cache: `/home/dave/.ta3d/cache/`
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] [paths] Savegames: `/home/dave/.ta3d/savegames/`
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] [paths] Screenshots: `/home/dave/.ta3d/screenshots/`
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] [paths] Logs: `/home/dave/.ta3d/log/`
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] Opened the log file: `/home/dave/.ta3d/log/ta3d.log
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] [resources] Added `/home/dave/ta3d/resources/`
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] [system] Vendor: GenuineIntel Unknown (cpuid, x87 FPU, MMX, MMX
+, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, cmov)
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] [system] GNU/Linux (2.6)
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] [system] Desktop: 1024x768 (32bits)
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] [system] Allegro version: 4.2.2 (2007)
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] [system] AllegroGL version: 0.4.3
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [error] [tdf] Unable to open `8192`
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] [settings] Loaded from `/home/dave/.ta3d/ta3d.cfg`
Available commands :
--create_gaf : create a 24/32bits gaf from sprites
--extract : extract a file
--extract_gaf : extract a gaf into sprites
--help : this screen
--install : install TA files
--listmods : list all available mods
--mapdescription : extract a map description
--minimap : extract a minimap
--print : show the content of a file
--show : show files matching a pattern

For more information on a command type :
# /home/dave/ta3d/ta3d-bin command_name
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] Aborting now. Releasing all resources...
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [debug] [i18n] Release.
[Sun Aug 10 13:08:04 2008] [infos] Exit.
dave@davesbox:~/ta3d$ ./ta3d --install /mnt/cdrom
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [infos] *** Welcome to TA3D ***
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [infos] Version: 0.5-WIP (rexported)
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [infos] [paths] Started from: `/home/dave/ta3d/`
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [infos] [paths] Preferences: `/home/dave/.ta3d/`
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [infos] [paths] Cache: `/home/dave/.ta3d/cache/`
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [infos] [paths] Savegames: `/home/dave/.ta3d/savegames/`
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [infos] [paths] Screenshots: `/home/dave/.ta3d/screenshots/`
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [infos] [paths] Logs: `/home/dave/.ta3d/log/`
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [infos] Opened the log file: `/home/dave/.ta3d/log/ta3d.log
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [infos] [resources] Added `/home/dave/ta3d/resources/`
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [infos] [system] Vendor: GenuineIntel Unknown (cpuid, x87 FPU, MMX, MMX+, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, cmov)
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [infos] [system] GNU/Linux (2.6)
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [infos] [system] Desktop: 1024x768 (32bits)
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [infos] [system] Allegro version: 4.2.2 (2007)
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [infos] [system] AllegroGL version: 0.4.3
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [error] [tdf] Unable to open `8192`
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:20 2008] [infos] [settings] Loaded from `/home/dave/.ta3d/ta3d.cfg`
Allegro application is running on VT 8
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:21 2008] [infos] Aborting now. Releasing all resources...
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:21 2008] [debug] [i18n] Release.
[Sun Aug 10 13:09:21 2008] [infos] Exit.

so now i will try a manual installation

zuzuf

Post by zuzuf » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:53 pm

did you try "--install" without giving a path ?

anyway to install it manually you should copy totala2.hpi and totala3.hpi from your TA CD1 to TA3D's directory. Then from there type:
# ./ta3d --extract totala1.hpi (it may also be "install\totala1.hpi" I don't remember)

then remove totala3.hpi it's useless for playing.

you should be able to run TA3D now. If you want additional maps/units from or campaigns addons, just copy other *.hpi/*.ccx from CDs :)
=>;-D Penguin Powered

mr_kyle

installation issues

Post by mr_kyle » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:14 pm

yes i did give a path for install: ./ta3d --install /mnt/cdrom
and ta3d must be killed off because it hangs and hogs alot of the cpu ! However a manual install seems to do the trick. Just a suggestion but it might be a good idea to include more up to date documentation online as well as in the source package (which should detail the dependencies as well). In any case, keep up the good work, looks like things are progressing well. :)

zuzuf

Post by zuzuf » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:38 am

thanks,

we are really lacking man power here !! we don't have time to write both the code and full well written documentation ... if you feel the will to help us with it ... :D
=>;-D Penguin Powered

mr_kyle

manual installation worked

Post by mr_kyle » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:49 am

yes a manual install worked out allright, and the game fired up ok and ran without crashing. Looks good so far. As for me doing the documentation i think that would be better suited for some one who actually wrote the program, but nice of you to ask. When i get a chance i will test ta3d further and let you guys know what i think. Thanks again :wink:

zuzuf

Post by zuzuf » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:15 pm

As for me doing the documentation i think that would be better suited for some one who actually wrote the program, but nice of you to ask.
In fact since we've written it there are too many things that looks obvious for us which aren't at all for someone that didn't write the program ... that's why another point of view is very useful to us :)
=>;-D Penguin Powered