resource shareing/sending and team diplomatecy

You think of something which could be added to TA3D post here! /
Vous pensez à quelque chose que l'on pourrait ajouter à TA3D, postez ici!

should we have resource sharing and team diplo changing

just team diplo
25%
just resource sharing
25%
both
50%

Total votes: 4

Comander Phil

resource shareing/sending and team diplomatecy

Post by Comander Phil » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:25 am

i havent played TA:3D but i love it how in age of empires you can change diplomanicys with teams, which allows you to fight you allys if you fill like they need a good whopping and anouther idea is tributs which i dont think would go to wel or just share ur resorces with allys if you are loosing or enimys if you fill like you wants a good fight.

this could be put in ever as part of the game or a ad on for the people who like the sound of it/ or you could put it in to see how well it goes with the game. thanks for listening to me see you all later
Last edited by Comander Phil on Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Life is short so dont wast it (oops to late)

Balthazar

Post by Balthazar » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:27 am

That`s will be add after creating working classes for players.
- resource, units transfering and ally.

Comander Phil

Post by Comander Phil » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:41 am

thanks for the quick reply
Life is short so dont wast it (oops to late)

Julian

Post by Julian » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:08 am

personally i dont like the idea of resource sharing as resources are unlimited and if you want to cripple your enemy, the best way is to take their energy or metal and if they can share resources it takes the need to protect those buildings away. The diplomacy idea is good though

Balthazar

Post by Balthazar » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:41 am

Quite a bad explaining. In normal game there are doesn`t matters - have player a metal deposit or don`t have, because of Nuclear Powerplants and Moho Metal Makers, so you don`t need nor metal deposit nor gas vent. You can have plenty of both anywere!

Resourse sharing a very usefull thing at early stage of game, where one player produce more energy and other - more metal, so they both can share resources and win.

And we should make TA3D as much TA-like as it possible. If you want something that is NOT TA get yourself a Spring :)

zuzuf
Administrateur - Site Admin

Post by zuzuf » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:57 pm

That's an idea, we can implement this but as an option since it will never rally everyone.

But with TA's resource management system it will be something like "how much resources do you want to stream to your ally?".

We might also implement some sort of resource stealing capability for new units and mods.

When joining a game, everyone has to say "I am ready to play" so players will discuss these options before launching a game an everyone is happy 8) !
=>;-D Penguin Powered

Balthazar

Post by Balthazar » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:36 pm

Yeah, just like that. And about resource sharing - we can use OTA system, where you specify amount of resources, that you like to store for yourself and all that is above - can be transfered to ally if needed.

zuzuf
Administrateur - Site Admin

Post by zuzuf » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:57 pm

good idea, this will prevent wasting resources!!
=>;-D Penguin Powered