Ta Explosions

You think of something which could be added to TA3D post here! /
Vous pensez à quelque chose que l'on pourrait ajouter à TA3D, postez ici!
Flashbang232

Ta Explosions

Post by Flashbang232 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:20 pm

lol, some ta explosions look kind of weird in ta3d.
Well, would it be cool and would people be grateful if ta3d came with a custom explosion pack?
And to not have the 256-color limit so we can make ta-escalation class or even supreme commander class explosions easily without worry of the colors getting weird every once in a while.

Also, would people be grateful if i made a mod for ta3d?
Im trying to get an idea of what other people's opinions are, so sorry for the 4 questions.
Also, sorry for the 10 somewhad threads within the last few days but i like ta3d and it interestes me, and perplexes me just as much as reg. ta!
When you cannot trust your government to lead the nation to better times is when you know the ship is sinking

Balthazar

Re: Ta Explosions

Post by Balthazar » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:24 am

There is no restrictions with the color pallete - so you can make custom hi-color explosions or using sprites or using 3D models )

Yes, it would be very nice, since explosions do may look better. (I thought some time ago to use explosions from RTS Dominion- Strorm over the rift or something like that)

Flashbang232

Re: Ta Explosions

Post by Flashbang232 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:19 pm

I will get to work then. :)
I made a plasma cannon explosion
frame.....1
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (3.96 KiB) Viewed 14359 times
When you cannot trust your government to lead the nation to better times is when you know the ship is sinking